Nuggets vs Jazz Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction, & Betting Insights for NBA Playoffs Game 3
Nuggets vs Jazz Game 3 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 3
No. 3 Denver Nuggets (46-27) vs. No. 6 Utah Jazz (44-28)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 21, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Nuggets vs Jazz Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-130) | UTA: (+110)
Spread: DEN: -2 (-110) | UTA: +2 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: 50% | UTA: 50%
Series Price: DEN: (-176) | UTA: (+142)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+2300) | UTA: (+5500)
Nuggets vs Jazz Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Nuggets -1.5
Over/Under: Over 218.5
NBA Playoff Bracket
Nuggets vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Utah defeated Denver in Game 2, 124-105.
- The total has hit the over in each of Denver's last 10 games.
- Denver is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Utah is 7-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Utah's last eight games.
Nuggets vs Jazz Stats
- Denver is averaging 111.5 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 109.6 PPG this season (T-No. 11 in the NBA).
- Utah is averaging 111.6 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 17 in the NBA).
- Utah is surrendering 109.1 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!