Nuggets vs Magic Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 14
By Duel Staff
The Denver Nuggets are among the NBA squads playing on Monday, versus the Orlando Magic.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nuggets vs Magic Game Info
- Denver Nuggets (31-25) vs. Orlando Magic (13-45)
- Date: Monday, February 14, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
Nuggets vs Magic Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DEN: (-670) | ORL: (+490)
- Spread: DEN: -11 (-108) | ORL: +11 (-112)
- Total: 226 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nuggets vs Magic Betting Trends
- Denver has covered the spread 25 times in 56 games.
- As a 10.5-point favorite or greater, the Nuggets have one win ATS (1-2) this season.
- Out of 56 Denver games so far this season, 31 have gone over the total.
- Orlando has 24 wins in 58 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 10.5-point underdogs or greater, the Magic are 8-10.
- There have been 31 Orlando games (out of 58) that went over the total this season.
Nuggets vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nuggets win (89%)
Nuggets vs Magic Point Spread
The Nuggets are hosting the Magic, and favored by 11 points. Denver is -108 to cover the spread, with Orlando being -112.
Nuggets vs Magic Over/Under
An over/under of 226 has been set for Nuggets-Magic on February 14, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Nuggets vs Magic Moneyline
Denver is the favorite, -670 on the moneyline, while Orlando is a +490 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!