Novak Djokovic vs Alexander Zverev Odds, Prediction & Betting Trends for 2021 Australian Open Men's Quarterfinal
Djokovic vs Zverev Australian Open Schedule & Info
2021 Australian Open Men's Quarterfinals Match Info
No. 1 Novak Djokovic vs. No. 6 Alexander Zverev
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021
Start Time: TBD
Djokovic vs Zverev Odds & Set Betting
All Djokovic-Zverev betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Djokovic: (-230) | Zverev: (+190)
To Win 1st Set: Djokovic: (-162) | Zverev: (+134)
Set Betting: Djokovic: 3-0 (+230) | 3-1 (+300) | 3-2 (+390)
Set Betting: Zverev: 3-0 (+700) | 3-2 (+600) | 3-2 (+600)
Djokovic vs Zverev Expert Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Djokovic in 4 sets.
Djokovic vs Zverev Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Novak Djokovic is 5-2 straight up in seven all-time, head-to-head matchups against Alexander Zverev.
- Djokovic defeated Zverev in straight sets in the most recent meeting between them in 2021.
- Djokovic defeated Milos Raonic in the fourth round of the 2021 Australian Open.
- Zverev defeated Dusan Lajovic in the fourth round of the 2021 Australian Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.