Navy vs Notre Dame Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
No. 21 Navy Midshipmen (7-1, 2-1 Away) vs. No. 15 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (7-2, 5-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame, IN
Notre Dame vs Navy Football Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAVY: (+275) | ND: (-360)
Spread: NAVY: +9.5 (-110) | ND: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 54 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NAVY: 66% | ND: 34%
Navy vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame defeated Navy, 44-22, at SDCCU Stadium in San Diego in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Notre Dame has won three straight meetings with Navy, and the Fighting Irish are 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with the Midshipmen.
- Notre Dame is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Navy at home.
- Notre Dame is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Navy.
- Navy was on bye in Week 11, but the Midshipmen defeated UConn, 56-10, on the road in Week 10.
- Notre Dame defeated Duke, 38-7, on the road in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.