Notre Dame vs Duke Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Notre Dame vs Duke Basketball Game Info
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (7-10, 4-7 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (7-7, 5-5 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium – Durham. NC
Notre Dame vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+230) | DUKE: (-280)
Spread: ND: +6.5 (-115) | DUKE: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: (N/A) | DUKE: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ND: (+18000) | DUKE: (+7000)
Notre Dame vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Notre Dame: 34.1%
Notre Dame vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Notre Dame, 75-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 16, 2020.
- Duke is 27-7 all-time in 34 head-to-head games against Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame is 8-9 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Duke is 3-11 ATS this season.
- Notre Dame lost to Georgia Tech, 82-80, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Duke lost to North Carolina, 91-87, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!