Northwestern vs Wisconsin Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 11
Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Northwestern Wildcats and Wisconsin Badgers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Northwestern vs Wisconsin Point Spread
The Badgers are 24.5-point home favorites against the Wildcats. Wisconsin is -105 to cover the spread, while Northwestern is -115 to cover as the 24.5-point underdog.
Northwestern vs Wisconsin Over/Under
The over/under for the Northwestern vs Wisconsin Week 11 college football matchup is set at 40.5, with -120 odds on the over and -102 odds on the under.
Northwestern vs Wisconsin Moneyline
The Wildcats vs Badgers moneyline has Wisconsin as a -6000 favorite, while Northwestern is the +1600 underdog on the road.
Northwestern vs Wisconsin Betting Trends
- Wisconsin is 60-37-5 straight up in 102 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Northwestern defeated Wisconsin, 17-7, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Northwestern is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Northwestern's last 18 games.
- Wisconsin is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games against Northwestern.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Wisconsin's last eight games against Northwestern.
Northwestern vs Wisconsin Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wisconsin wins (98.0%)
Northwestern vs Wisconsin Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NWEST: (+1300) | WIS: (-4500)
Spread: NWEST: +23.5 (-106) | WIS: -23.5 (-114)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.