Northwestern vs Rutgers Basketball Game Info
Northwestern Wildcats (6-15, 1-10 Big Ten) vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (16-7, 7-5 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 9, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rutgers Athletic Center — Piscataway, NJ
Northwestern vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+450) | RUT: (-620)
Spread: NW: +10.5 (-110) | RUT: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 130 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: 29% | RUT: 71%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NW: (N/A) | RUT: (+5500)
Northwestern vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northwestern vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Rutgers defeated Northwestern, 59-56, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 13, 2019.
- Northwestern is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Northwestern is 10-3 in the 13 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Northwestern is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Northwestern's last eight games.
- Rutgers is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under is seven of Rutgers' last 10 games.
- Northwestern lost to Purdue, 61-58, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Rutgers lost to Maryland, 56-51, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.