Northern Illinois vs Kent State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 10
Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Northern Illinois Huskies and Kent State Golden Flashes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Northern Illinois vs Kent State Point Spread
The Golden Flashes are 3.5-point home favorites against the Huskies. Kent State is -115 to cover the spread, while Northern Illinois is -105 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Northern Illinois vs Kent State Over/Under
The over/under for the Northern Illinois vs Kent State Week 10 college football matchup is set at 66.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Northern Illinois vs Kent State Moneyline
The Huskies vs Golden Flashes moneyline has Kent State as a -188 favorite, while Northern Illinois is the +152 underdog on the road.
Northern Illinois vs Kent State Betting Trends
- Northern Illinois is 21-3 in 24 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kent State.
- Northern Illinois defeated Kent State, 24-3, in their last meeting on Oct. 7, 2017.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Northern Illinois' last 10 games against Kent State.
- The total has hit the under in six of Kent State's last eight games.
- Northern Illinois is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Kent State is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games against Northern Illinois.
Northern Illinois vs Kent State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kent State wins (61.2%)
Northern Illinois vs Kent State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NIU: (+152) | KENT: (-188)
Spread: NIU: +3.5 (-105) | KENT: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.