Northern Illinois vs Iowa Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Max Staley
Northern Illinois vs Iowa College Basketball Game Info
Northern Illinois Huskies (0-4, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 3 Iowa Hawkeyes (5-0, 5-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena — Iowa City, IA
Northern Illinois vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NIU: (+3000) | IOWA: (-100000)
Spread: NIU: +30.5 (-110) | IOWA: -30.5 (-110)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NIU: (9%) | IOWA: (91%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NIU: (N/A) | IOWA: (+1000)
Northern Illinois vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northern Illinois: 2.4%
Northern Illinois vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa is 8-0 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Northern Illinois.
- Iowa defeated Northern Illinois, 98-75, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 29, 2017.
- Northern Illinois is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Iowa is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Northern Illinois lost to Ball State, 79-70, in its most recent game.
- Iowa defeated Iowa State, 105-77, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.