Northern Arizona vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
NCAA Basketball Game
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (1-5, 1-2 Away) vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (7-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 28, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: McCarthey Athletic Center – Spokane, WA
Northern Arizona vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAU: (+3000) | GONZ: (-100000)
Spread: NAU: +39.5 (-106) | GONZ: -39.5 (-114)
Total: 156.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NAU: (N/A) | GONZ: (N/A)
Northern Arizona vs Gonzaga Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northern Arizona: 1.6%
Northern Arizona vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga is 12-5 in the 17 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Gonzaga.
- Northern Arizona is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Northern Arizona's last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in 17 of Gonzaga's last 20 games.
- Gonzaga is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Northern Arizona defeated Denver, 68-65, in its most recent game.
- Gonzaga defeated then-No. 11 West Virginia, 87-82, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!