UNC vs Pitt Basketball Game Info
North Carolina Tar Heels (10-5, 5-3 ACC) vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (8-3, 4-2 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Petersen Events Center – Pittsburgh, PA
UNC vs Pitt Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-132) | PITT: (+112)
Spread: UNC: -1.5 (-115) | PITT: +1.5 (-105)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (N/A) | PITT: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+5000) | PITT: (+11000)
UNC vs Pitt Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UNC vs Pitt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Pitt defeated UNC, 66-52, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 18, 2020.
- UNC is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head meetings against Pitt.
- UNC is 14-4 in 18 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Pitt.
- UNC is 5-8-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Pitt is 7-4 ATS this season.
- UNC defeated NC State, 86-76, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Pitt lost to Wake Forest, 76-75, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.