North Alabama vs Florida State Basketball Game Info
North Alabama Lions (5-7, 0-7 Away) vs. No. 17 Florida State Seminoles (10-2, 6-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 28, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center – Tallahassee, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
North Alabama vs Florida State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNA: (N/A) | FSU: (N/A)
Spread: UNA: +25 (-110) | FSU: -25 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNA: 55% | FSU: 45%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNA: (N/A) | FSU: (+3900)
North Alabama vs Florida State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Alabama: 2.1%
Florida State: 97.9%
North Alabama vs Florida State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first meeting between North Alabama and Florida State.
- North Alabama is 0-9 straight up in its last nine road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Florida State's last six games.
- North Alabama lost to Alabama A&M, 92-80, on the road in its most recent game on Friday, Dec. 20.
- Florida State defeated South Florida, 66-60, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 21.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.