Maximov vs Soriano Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 47 — Co-Main Event Middleweight Bout
Nick Maximov (7-0-0, 2 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Punahele "Puna" Soriano (8-1-0, 5 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the co-main event on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Maximov vs Soriano Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 47 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nick Maximov: (+160)
- Punahele Soriano: (-200)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Maximov by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Maximov by Points: (N/A)
- Maximov by Submission: (N/A)
- Soriano by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Soriano by Points: (N/A)
- Soriano by Submission: (N/A)
Maximov vs Soriano Prediction
UFC Vegas 47 Maximov-Soriano prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Punahele Soriano (74%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (76%)
Maximov vs Soriano Betting Trends & Stats
- Nick Maximov defeated Cody Brundage, by decision, in his last fight on Sept. 25, 2021.
- Punahele Soriano lost to Brendan Allen, by decision, in his last fight on July 24, 2021.
- Maximov averages 1.70 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Soriano averages 4.44 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Maximov averages 1.10 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Soriano averages 4.20 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Maximov averages 3.00 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Soriano has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.