NFL Draft Wonderlic Scores by Quarterback for 2020 Prospect Class
By David Hayes
No matter how much stock you may put into the Wonderlic test, it remains the NFL's go-to examination for evaluating draft prospects' cognitive ability and problem-solving aptitude year after year.
While, of course, it's unlikely that a poor Wonderlic score will yield a seriously negative impact on a top positional prospect heading into each draft, the NFL wouldn't continue administering these tests if they didn't believe they had some level of merit.
Keeping that in mind, here's a look at how 12 of this year's highly-touted quarterback prospects scored on their Wonderlic tests.
NFL Draft Wonderlic Scores by QB 2020
12. Tua Tagovailoa Wonderlic Score: (13)
Alabama Crimson Tide
11. Jalen Hurts Wonderlic Score: (18)
10. James Morgan Wonderlic Score: (23)
9. Jacob Eason Wonderlic Score: (23)
8. Justin Herbert Wonderlic Score: (25)
7. Brian Lewerke Wonderlic Score: (25)
Michigan State Spartans
6. Anthony Gordon Wonderlic Score: (25)
Washington State Cougars
5. Jordan Love Wonderlic Score: (27)
Utah State Aggies
4. Jake Luton Wonderlic Score: (29)
Oregon State Beavers
3. Joe Burrow Wonderlic Score: (34)
2. Jake Fromm Wonderlic Score: (35)
1. Nate Stanley Wonderlic Score: (40)
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.