New Mexico vs Notre Dame Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3 Game
By Zach Brunner
New Mexico vs Notre Dame Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
New Mexico Lobos (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 7 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame, IN
New Mexico vs Notre Dame Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: UNM: +34.5 (-110) | ND: -34.5 (-110)
Total: 63 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UNM: 50% | ND: 50%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UNM: (+100000) | ND: (+4000)
New Mexico vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- New Mexico and Notre Dame have never met prior to this upcoming Week 3 matchup.
- New Mexico is 22-1-37 (W-D-L) all-time in head-to-head matchups against independent opponents.
- Notre Dame is 10-2 all-time in head-to-head matchups against Mountain West opponents.
- New Mexico defeated Sam Houston State, 39-31, at home in Albuquerque in Week 1.
- Notre Dame defeated Louisville, 35-17, on the road in Louisville in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.