New Mexico State vs UConn Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness West Region — First Round
No. 12 New Mexico State Aggies (26-6) vs. No. 5 UConn Huskies (23-9)
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2022
Time: 6:50 p.m. EST
Venue: KeyBank Center — Buffalo, NY
New Mexico State vs UConn Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NMSU: (+240) | CONN: (-300)
Spread: NMSU: +7 (-110) | CONN: -7 (-110)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NMSU: (+50000) | CONN: (+8500)
New Mexico State vs UConn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: UConn Huskies win (90.2%)
New Mexico State vs UConn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between New Mexico State and UConn.
- New Mexico State is 17-12 against the spread (ATS) in New Mexico State's 29 games this season.
- UConn is 13-18-1 ATS in its 32 games this season.
- The total has hit the over in 16 of New Mexico State's 29 games this season.
- The total has hit the over in 18 of UConn's 32 games this season.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.