NCAA basketball action on Monday includes the New Hampshire Wildcats taking on the Maine Black Bears.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
New Hampshire vs Maine Point Spread
New Hampshire is favored by 9.5 points over Maine. New Hampshire is -120 to cover the spread, with Maine being -102.
New Hampshire vs Maine Over/Under
New Hampshire versus Maine, on January 24, has an over/under of 125.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
New Hampshire vs Maine Moneyline
The New Hampshire vs Maine moneyline has New Hampshire as a -600 favorite, while Maine is a +430 underdog.
New Hampshire vs Maine Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: New Hampshire wins (80.7%)
New Hampshire vs Maine Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), New Hampshire is 9-2-0 this season.
- The Wildcats have covered every time (1-0) as a 9.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- This season, three of New Hampshire's 13 games have gone over the point total.
- Against the spread, Maine is 12-1-0 this year.
- The Black Bears are yet to lose ATS (8-0) as a 9.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- This year, seven of Maine's 16 games have hit the over.
New Hampshire vs Maine Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: New Hampshire: (-600) | Maine: (+430)
- Spread: New Hampshire: -9.5 (-120) | Maine: +9.5 (-102)
- Total: 125.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!