Nets vs Mavericks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Brooklyn Nets (16-7, 8-2 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-11, 6-5 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Nets vs Mavericks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (-126) | DAL: (+108)
Spread: BKN: -1.5 (-110) | DAL: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 221 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+260) | DAL: (+3600)
Nets vs Mavericks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dallas Mavericks win (51.1%)
Nets vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Brooklyn's last 12 games.
- Dallas is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Dallas is 3-12 ATS in its last 15 home games.
Nets vs Mavericks Prop Bets
- Kevin Durant — 27.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Luka Doncic — 26.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- James Harden — 21.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Kristaps Porzingis — 7.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Luka Doncic — 7.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Kevin Durant — 7.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- James Harden — 9.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Luka Doncic — 8.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Kevin Durant — 5.5: Over (+120) | Under (-148)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.