Nets vs 76ers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (March 10)
Nets vs 76ers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Brooklyn Nets (33-33, 20-15 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (40-24, 19-13 Home)
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Nets vs 76ers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+158) | PHI: (-188)
Spread: BKN: +4.5 (-110) | PHI: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 234.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+550) | PHI: (+700)
Nets vs 76ers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Philadelphia 76ers win (70.6%)
Nets vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Brooklyn's last eight away games.
- Philadelphia is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Philadelphia's last nine games against Brooklyn.
Nets vs 76ers Prop Bets
- Joel Embiid — 31.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Kevin Durant — 29.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- James Harden — 25.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Joel Embiid — 12.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Andre Drummond — 9.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- James Harden — 7.5: Over (-140) | Under (+112)
- James Harden — 11.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Kevin Durant — 5.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Kyrie Irving — 5.5: Over (+124) | Under (-152)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.