Netherlands vs Sweden Women's World Cup 2019 Betting Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream & Start Time
By Zach Brunner
Netherlands vs Sweden Match Location, Start Time & Start Time
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup (France): Semifinals
Netherlands (5-0-0) vs. Sweden (4-0-1)
Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Stade des Lumières – Décines-Charpieu, France
Coverage: FS1 and Telemundo
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Netherlands vs Sweden Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NED: (+115) | SWE: (+260) | DRAW: (+220)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: NED: (-180) | SWE: (+140)
Spread: NED: -1 (+360) | SWE: +1 (-145)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+126) | Under: (-152)
Team to Score the First Goal: NED: (-135) | SWE: (+135) I NO GOALS: (+700)
Odds to Win 2019 Women's World Cup: NED: (+380) | SWE: (+800)
Netherlands vs Sweden Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Netherlands defeated Sweden, 2-0, in their most recent meeting, which was a UEFA Women's European Championship match played on July 29, 2017.
- Netherlands is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Sweden is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Netherlands defeated Italy, 2-0, in its 2019 Women's World Cup quarterfinal match.
- Sweden defeated Germany, 2-1, in its 2019 Women's World Cup quarterfinal match.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.