Nebraska vs Minnesota Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7
Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-2, 2-1 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (5-0, 2-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TCF Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Nebraska vs Minnesota Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+240) | MINN: (-300)
Spread: NEB: +7.5 (-110) | MINN: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 50 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NEB: 73% | MINN: 27%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: NEB: (N/A) | MINN: (+15000)
Nebraska vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Nebraska defeated Minnesota, 53-28, at home in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 20, 2018.
- The winning team has scored 50 points or more in each of the last two contests between these two programs.
- Nebraska is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Minnesota.
- Nebraska is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Minnesota.
- Nebraska defeated Northwestern, 13-10, at home in Week 6.
- Minnesota defeated Illinois, 40-17, at home in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.