Nebraska vs Penn State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Nebraska vs Penn State Basketball Game Info
Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-12, 0-9 Big Ten) vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (7-9, 4-8 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 14, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryce Jordan Center – University Park, PA
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Nebraska vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+460) | PSU: (-640)
Spread: NEB: +11.5 (-110) | PSU: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: (N/A) | PSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NEB: (+20000) | PSU: (+12000)
Nebraska vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 85.5%
Nebraska vs Penn State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Nebraska, 76-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Penn State is 11-9 all-time in 20 head-to-head games against Nebraska.
- Nebraska is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Penn State.
- The total has hit the over in six of Penn State's last seven games against Nebraska.
- Nebraska lost to Illinois, 77-72 (OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 12, 2021.
- Penn State lost to Michigan State, 60-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.