Navy vs Tulsa Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Navy vs Tulsa Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Navy Midshipmen (1-6, 1-4 AAC) vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane (3-4, 2-1 AAC)
Date: Friday, October 29, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chapman Stadium — Tulsa, OK
Navy vs Tulsa Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAVY: (+370) | TLS: (-520)
Spread: NAVY: +10.5 (-105) | TLS: -10.5 (-115)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Navy vs Tulsa Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tulsa wins (74.1%)
Navy vs Tulsa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Navy is 6-2 all-time in eight head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Tulsa defeated Navy, 19-6, in the most recent meeting between these teams on December 5, 2020.
- Navy is 4-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Navy's seven games.
- Tulsa is 3-4 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in six of Tulsa's seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.