Navy vs Memphis Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
Navy Midshipmen (2-0, 0-0 American) vs. Memphis Tigers (3-0, 0-0 American)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium – Memphis, TN
Navy vs Memphis Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAVY: (+310) | MEM: (-410)
Spread: NAVY: +10.5 (-110) | MEM: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 54 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NAVY: 61% | MEM: 39%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: NAVY: (+25000) | MEM: (+25000)
Navy vs Memphis Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Navy defeated Memphis, 22-21, at home in Annapolis, Maryland, in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Sept. 8, 2018.
- Navy is 3-1 in its four all-time, head-to-head matchups against Memphis.
- Navy is 1-1 in its two all-time, head-to-head matchups against Memphis on the road.
- Each of the last two meetings between these teams has been decided by three points or fewer.
- Navy defeated East Carolina (ECU), 42-10, at home in Annapolis in Week 4.
- Memphis defeated South Alabama, 42-6, on the road in Mobile, Alabama, in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.