Nationals vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 27
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Friday includes the Washington Nationals playing the Colorado Rockies.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nationals vs Rockies Game Info
- Washington Nationals (16-30) vs. Colorado Rockies (20-24)
- Date: Friday, May 27, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Nationals vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WSH: (-116) | COL: (-102)
- Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-200) | COL: -1.5 (+164)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Nationals vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Washington Nationals looking to Aaron Sanchez (3-3), and Austin Gomber (2-4) getting the nod for the Colorado Rockies.
Nationals vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nationals win (56.0%)
Nationals vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rockies-Nationals, Colorado is the underdog at -102, and Washington is -116 playing at home.
Nationals vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are at -1.5 on the runline against the Nationals. The Rockies are +164 to cover the spread, and the Nationals are -200.
Nationals vs Rockies Over/Under
- The over/under for Nationals-Rockies on May 27 is 9. The over is -105, and the under is -115.
Nationals vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Nationals have been chosen as favorites in six games this year and have walked away with the win three times (50%) in those games.
- Washington has a mark of 3-3 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Washington and their opponents have hit the over in 22 of their 46 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockies have compiled a 12-19 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 38.7% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Colorado has a 12-17 record (winning 41.4% of its games).
- Colorado has played in 45 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-20-1).