Nationals vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 26
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Friday includes the Washington Nationals playing the Cincinnati Reds.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Nationals vs Reds Game Info
- Washington Nationals (42-83) vs. Cincinnati Reds (48-75)
- Date: Friday, August 26, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Nationals vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WSH: (-146) | CIN: (+124)
- Spread: WSH: -1.5 (+138) | CIN: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nationals vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Cade Cavalli for the Washington Nationals, and Mike Minor (2-10) for the Cincinnati Reds.
Nationals vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nationals win (53.1%)
Nationals vs Reds Moneyline
- The Nationals vs Reds moneyline has Washington as a -146 favorite, while Cincinnati is a +124 underdog on the road.
Nationals vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are at +1.5 on the runline against the Nationals. The Reds are -166 to cover the spread, and the Nationals are +138.
Nationals vs Reds Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Nationals-Reds game on August 26, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Nationals vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Nationals have been victorious in seven, or 46.7%, of the 15 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Washington has been victorious three times in six chances when named as a favorite of at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Washington and their opponents have gone over in 59 of their 124 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds have compiled a 34-58 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37% of those games).
- Cincinnati has a 29-50 record (winning just 36.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer.
- Cincinnati has combined with opponents to go over the total 59 times this season for a 59-57-3 record against the over/under.