Nationals vs Phillies Game Info
Washington Nationals (12-22, 6-9 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (17-15, 13-9 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 3, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Nationals vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (+156) | PHI: (-180)
Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-126) | PHI: -1.5 (+108)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): WSH: (N/A) | PHI: (N/A)
World Series Odds: WSH: (+7000) | PHI: (+4100)
Nationals vs Phillies Probable Pitchers
Nationals: Anibal Sanchez (1-4, 6.90 ERA)
Phillies: Zach Eflin (2-1, 4.10 ERA)
Nationals vs Phillies Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Philadelphia Phillies
Over/Under: Over 10
Nationals vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Philadelphia defeated Washington yesterday, 3-0.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Washington's last 20 games.
- Washington is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- Philadelphia is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Philadelphia's last seven home games against Washington.
Nationals vs Phillies Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.56 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Washington is surrendering 5.03 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.53 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.19 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!