Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Phillies Game Info
Washington Nationals (14-18, 7-7 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (18-14, 13-7 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019
Time: 2:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Nationals vs Phillies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+146) | PHI: (-168)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-150) | PHI: -1.5 (+128)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 22% | PHI: 78%
Starting Pitcher: WAS: Anibal Sanchez (0-4, 5.91 ERA) | PHI: Zach Eflin (3-3, 3.34 ERA)
Nationals vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games overall.
- Washington is 3-5 straight up in its last eight road games.
- Philadelphia is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- Philadelphia is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games overall.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Philadelphia's last 12 games.
Nationals vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Nationals-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away (Washington) Total Runs: Under 3.5 (-108) – The Nationals have seriously struggled to put runs on the board recently, having scored three or fewer runs in seven of their last nine games. They're averaging 3.67 runs per game during that stretch and, if their one 10-run outburst on Saturday is removed, that average plummets to 2.88 runs per game. Last time Phillies' starter Zach Eflin pitched against Washington, he threw five innings of shutout ball with nine strikeouts. The Nationals lost that game, 8-2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.