Nationals vs Mets Game Info
Washington Nationals (61-53, 30-28 Away) vs. New York Mets (59-56, 32-20 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 9, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Nationals vs Mets Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-126) | NYM: (+110)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+132) | NYM: +1.5 (-156)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 82% | NYM: 18%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Stephen Strasburg (14-5, 3.72 ERA) | NYM: Marcus Stroman (0-0, 6.23 ERA)
Nationals vs Mets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Washington's last seven games.
- Washington is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- The Mets are 6-0 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four the Mets' last five games against Washington.
Nationals vs Mets Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.98 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.82 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Stephen Strasburg is 9-5 with a 2.82 ERA in 20 career starts against the Mets.
- Marcus Stroman surrendered three runs in 4 1/3 innings in his lone start with the Mets. He has never faced Washington in his career.
Nationals vs Mets Prop Bet
All Nationals-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stephen Strasburg - Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (-112) – Strasburg has been an elite strikeout pitcher this season, tallying 175 Ks in 145 1/3 innings pitched. He's also been effective as of late, racking up at least eight Ks in two of his last three starts, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.