Nationals vs Marlins Game Info
Washington Nationals (38-40, 17-21 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (30-47, 13-26 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Nationals vs Marlins Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-148) | MIA: (+128)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+106) | MIA: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 7.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 72% | MIA: 28%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Patrick Corbin (6-5, 3.90 ERA) | MIA: Zac Gallen (0-0, 1.80 ERA)
Nationals vs Marlins Betting Trends
- Washington is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- Washington is 5-1 straight up in its last six away games.
- Miami is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Miami is 2-9 straight up in its last 11 home games.
Nationals vs Marlins Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.99 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Miami is averaging 3.48 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Patrick Corbin has a 2-1 record with a 3.71 ERA in seven career starts against Miami.
- Zac Gallen has one career MLB start, against the St. Louis Cardinals on June 20. He went five innings, allowing five hits and one earned run while striking out six, in that start.
Nationals vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Nationals-Marlins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Patrick Corbin - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-134) – Corbin has been a strikeout machine this season, racking up 102 Ks in 92 1/3 innings pitched. The Washington Nationals' starter has also tallied at least six Ks in two of his last three starts. Corbin is also facing a Marlins' lineup coming off an 11-strikeout game against Washington last night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.