Nationals vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for NLDS Game 2
By David Hayes
Nationals vs Dodgers Game Info
2019 National League Division Series: (LAD leads series 1-0)
Washington Nationals (93-69, 43-38 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (106-56, 59-22 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 4, 2019
Time: 9:37 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Nationals vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds, and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+138) | LAD: (-160)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-160) | LAD: -1.5 (+136)
Total: 7.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 21% | LAD: 79%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Stephen Strasburg (18-6, 3.32 ERA) | LAD: Clayton Kershaw (16-5, 3.03 ERA)
Nationals vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- Prior to Thursday night's Game 1 loss, Washington had won nine straight games, including a 4-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers in the NL Wild Card game.
- The total has hit the under in six of Washington's last seven games against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers closed out the regular season with seven straight wins.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Dodgers' last six home games.
Nationals vs Dodgers Stats
- Washington averaged 5.38 runs per game during the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 6 in MLB).
- The Dodgers averaged 5.47 runs per game during the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Stephen Strasburg is 3-5 with a 2.54 ERA in 11 career appearances against the Dodgers.
- Clayton Kershaw is 12-3 with a 2.23 ERA in 17 career appearances (16 starts) against Washington.
Nationals vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Nationals-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- A.J. Pollock to Hit a Home Run: (+500) – A.J. Pollock has the best career batting average of any player on the Dodgers' postseason roster against Nationals starter Stephen Strasburg. In 14 career at-bats, Pollock has seven hits, including two doubles, one triple and one home run. With Pollock batting out of the leadoff spot, the outfielder could get an extra at-bat, something that could give him another shot at hitting a homer on Friday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.