Nationals vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Washington Nationals (57-21, 26-26 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (54-55, 23-26 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 2, 2019
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Nationals vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+134) | ARI: (-154)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-158) | ARI: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 26% | ARI: 74%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Joe Ross (0-3, 9.85 ERA) | ARI: Robbie Ray (9-7, 3.91 ERA)
Nationals vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- Washington is 5-0 straight up in its last five road games against Arizona.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Washington's last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Arizona's last six home games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arizona's last five games against Washington.
Nationals vs Diamondbacks Stats
- Washington is averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Arizona is averaging 5.12 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Joe Ross is 1-0 with a 1.80 ERA in two career starts against Arizona.
- Robbie Ray is 0-5 with a 6.52 ERA in six career starts against Washington.
Nationals vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Nationals-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Anthony Rendon (+350) — Anthony Rendon has hit a team-high 23 home runs this season. Against left-handed pitchers, like Ray, Rendon has hit six home runs and a .613 slugging percentage (.608 against righties). In 10 career at-bats against Ray, Rendon has totaled four hits, one home run and a .800 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.