Nationals vs Cardinals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, September 16
Nationals vs Cardinals Game Info
Washington Nationals (82-66, 40-35 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (83-66, 47-28 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 16, 2019
Time: 7:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Nationals vs Cardinals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-142) | STL: (+124)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+114) STL: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 8 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 66% | STL: 34%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Stephen Strasburg (17-6, 3.49 ERA) | STL: Dakota Hudson (15-7, 3.38 ERA)
Nationals vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last five games when playing on the road against St. Louis.
- Washington is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against St. Louis.
- St. Louis is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- St. Louis is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games when playing Washington.
Nationals vs Cardinals Stats
- Washington is averaging 5.34 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- St. Louis is averaging 4.69 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Stephen Strasburg is 3-2 with a 2.38 ERA in seven career starts against St. Louis.
- Dakota Hudson is 1-1 with a 3.24 ERA in five career appearances (one start) against Washington.
Nationals vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Nationals-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stephen Strasburg Strikeouts: Under 7.5 (-114) — Strasburg has been excellent in 2019, but racking up a strikeout total like this one has been an uncommon occurrence for him. The 31-year-old righty has punched out eight or more batters in five of his 17 road starts this year and just once in his last 10. Additionally, St. Louis hitters have displayed good plate discipline when batting at home this season, averaging 7.71 strikeouts per contest (No. 7 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.