Morgan State vs Tulane Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Morgan State Bears (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Tulane Green Wave (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Legion Field – Birmingham, AL
Morgan State vs Tulane Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MORG: (+4000) | TULN: (-100000)
Spread: MORG: +47.5 (-108) | TULN: -47.5 (-112)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MORG: (N/A) | TULN: (N/A)
Morgan State vs Tulane Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN and will be updated when available.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Morgan State: (0.2%) | Tulane: (99.8%)
Morgan State vs Tulane Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Morgan State and Tulane.
- Morgan State is 0-20 straight up in its last 20 road games.
- Tulane is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Morgan State's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Tulane's last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.