Morehead State vs Auburn Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for College Basketball Game on FanDuel
Morehead State vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
Morehead State Eagles (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 22 Auburn Tigers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena – Auburn, AL
Coverage: ESPN+, SEC Network+
Morehead State vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MORE: (+1100) | AUB (-2500)
Spread: MORE: +15.5 (-115) | AUB: +15.5 (-105)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MORE: (N/A) | AUB: (+5000)
Morehead State vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Morehead State vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Morehead State and Auburn.
- Morehead State is 10-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games as the underdog.
- Auburn is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Morehead State's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Auburn's last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.