Missouri vs Oklahoma Basketball Game Info
West Region - Round of 64
No. 9 St. Bonaventure (16-4) vs. No. 8 LSU Tigers (18-9)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
How to Watch Missouri vs Oklahoma March Madness Game
Date: Saturday, March 20, 2021
Time: 7:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Missouri vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZ: (+110) | OU: (-130)
Spread: MIZ: +2 (-110) | OU: -2 (-110)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZ: (N/A) | OU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIZ: (+10000) | OU: (+8000)
Missouri vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Missouri vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Missouri, 77-69, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 26, 2019.
- Missouri is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma.
- Missouri is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 75-67 all-time in 142 head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
- Missouri lost to Arkansas, 70-64, in the SEC Tournament quarterfinals.
- Oklahoma lost to Kansas, 69-62, in the Big XII Tournament quarterfinals.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.