Missouri vs Vanderbilt Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Missouri vs Vanderbilt Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Missouri Tigers (3-4, 0-3 SEC) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (2-6, 0-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium — Nashville, TN
Missouri vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZ: (-700) | VAN: (+470)
Spread: MIZ: -15.5 (-110) | VAN: +15.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Missouri vs Vanderbilt Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Missouri wins (85.0%)
Missouri vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Missouri is 6-4-1 in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Missouri defeated Vanderbilt, 41-0, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in each of Missouri's last seven games against Vanderbilt.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Vanderbilt's last 10 games played in October.
- Missouri is 0-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Vanderbilt is 1-5 ATS In its last six games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.