Minnesota vs Michigan State Basketball Game Info
Minnesota Golden Gophers (8-6, 2-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 8 Michigan State Spartans (12-3, 4-0 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 9, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center – East Lansing, MI
Minnesota vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+550) | MSU: (-800)
Spread: MINN: +12 (-110) | MSU: -12 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: 55% | MSU: 42%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MINN: (+10000) | MSU: (+1600)
Minnesota vs Michigan State Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 89.1%
Minnesota vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Minnesota, 70-50, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 23, 2019.
- Michigan State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Michigan State is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Michigan State.
- The total has hit the under in each of the last five matchups between Minnesota and Michigan State.
- Minnesota defeated Northwestern, 77-68, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 5.
- Michigan State defeated then-No. 12 Michigan, 87-69, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.