Breeden vs Levy Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 53 — Preliminary Card Lightweight Bout
Mike "Money" Breeden (10-4-0, 8 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Natan Levy (6-1-0, 0 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 30, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Breeden vs Levy Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 53 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Breeden: (+164)
- Natan Levy: (-205)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Breeden by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Breeden by Points: (N/A)
- Breeden by Submission: (N/A)
- Levy by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Levy by Points: (N/A)
- Levy by Submission: (N/A)
Breeden vs Levy Prediction
UFC Vegas 53 Breeden-Levy prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Natan Levy (90%)
Method of Victory: Decision (74%)
Breeden vs Levy Betting Trends & Stats
- Mike Breeden lost to Alexander Hernandez, by KO, in his last fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
- Natan Levy lost to Rafa Garcia, by decision, in his last fight on Nov. 20, 2021.
- Breeden averages 4.04 strikes landed per minute with a 35% accuracy rate.
- Levy averages 2.51 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Breeden averages 6.61 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Levy averages 1.70 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Breeden has an 82% takedown defense rate.
- Levy averages 2.89 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.