Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders and UConn Huskies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Middle Tennessee vs UConn Point Spread
The Blue Raiders are 15.5-point road favorites against the Huskies. Middle Tennessee is -106 to cover the spread, while UConn is -114 to cover as the 15.5-point underdog.
Middle Tennessee vs UConn Over/Under
The over/under for the Middle Tennessee vs UConn Week 8 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Middle Tennessee vs UConn Moneyline
The Blue Raiders vs Huskies moneyline has Middle Tennessee as a -750 favorite, while UConn is the +490 underdog at home.
Middle Tennessee vs UConn Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee State is 2-0 all-time in two head-to-head matchups against Connecticut.
- Middle Tennessee State defeated UConn, 38-14, in the most recent meeting between these teams on November 17, 2001.
- Middle Tennessee is 2-3-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Middle Tennessee's six games.
- Connecticut is 4-4 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Connecticut's eight games.
Middle Tennessee vs UConn Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTSU: (-750) | CONN: (+490)
Spread: MTSU: -15.5 (-106) | CONN: +15.5 (-114)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MTSU: (N/A) | CONN: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.