Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Michigan Wolverines and Wisconsin Badgers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Michigan vs Wisconsin Point Spread
The Badgers are 2.5-point home favorites against the Wolverines. Wisconsin is -105 to cover the spread, while Michigan is -115 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Michigan vs Wisconsin Over/Under
The over/under for the Michigan vs Wisconsin Week 5 college football matchup is set at 43.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Michigan vs Wisconsin Moneyline
The Wolverines vs Badgers moneyline has Wisconsin as a -132 favorite, while Michigan is the +108 underdog on the road.
Michigan vs Wisconsin Betting Trends
- Michigan is 51-17-1 straight up in 69 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin defeated Michigan, 49-11, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Michigan is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Wisconsin.
- The total has hit the under in four of Michigan's last five games.
- Wisconsin is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Wisconsin's last nine games against Michigan.
Michigan vs Wisconsin Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (+108) | WIS: (-132)
Spread: MICH: +2.5 (-115) | WIS: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: (N/A) | WIS: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.