Michigan vs Rutgers Basketball Game Info
Big Ten Tournament - 2nd Round
No. 9 Michigan Wolverines (19-12, 10-10 Big Ten) vs. No. 8 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (20-11, 11-9 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Coverage: BTN (Big Ten Network)
Michigan vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-145) | RUTG: (+125)
Spread: MICH: -2.5 (-110) | RUTG: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 135 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: (N/A) | RUTG: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+3200) | RUTG: (+6000)
Michigan vs Rutgers Expert Pick & Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Rutgers, 60-52, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 19, 2020.
- Michigan is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Michigan is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Michigan is 12-0 in the 12 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Michigan is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Rutgers' last eight games.
- Michigan lost to then-No. 9 Maryland, 83-70, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, March 8.
- Rutgers defeated Purdue, 71-68 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.