Michigan vs Nebraska Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Michigan vs Nebraska Basketball Game Info
Michigan Wolverines (11-8, 2-6 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (7-13, 2-7 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020
Time: 7p.m. EST
Venue: Pinnacle Bank Arena — Lincoln, NE
Michigan vs Nebraska Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-200) | NEB: (+170)
Spread: MICH: -4.5 (-110) | NEB: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 147 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: 62% | NEB: 38%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+3000) | NEB: (N/A)
Zavier Simpson Suspension
- Michigan senior guard Zavier Simpson is suspended for the Michigan-Nebraska game due to a "violation of team policies," according to Andrew Kahn of mlive.com.
- Simpson is Michigan's leader in assists per game (8.3 APG), minutes per game (33.7 MPG), and he is the Wolverines' third-highest scorer (12.8 PPG) this season.
- This is the first time in Simpson's 135-game career at Michigan that he has been suspended.
Michigan vs Nebraska Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Nebraska, 82-53, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 28, 2019.
- Michigan is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Nebraska.
- Michigan is 16-3 in the 19 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Nebraska.
- Nebraska is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games. In that span, Nebraska is also 0-5 straight up.
- Michigan is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Nebraska's last five games.
- Michigan lost to then-No. 21 Illinois, 64-62, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- Nebraska lost to then-No. 24 Rutgers, 75-72, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.