On Tuesday in college basketball, the Michigan Wolverines are up against the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Michigan vs Nebraska Point Spread
Michigan is favored by 14.5 points versus Nebraska. Michigan is -110 to cover the spread, while Nebraska is -110.
Michigan vs Nebraska Over/Under
A combined point total of 144.5 has been set for Michigan-Nebraska on February 1, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Michigan vs Nebraska Moneyline
Michigan is the favorite, -1600 on the moneyline, while Nebraska is a +860 underdog.
Michigan vs Nebraska Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan wins (96.4%)
Michigan vs Nebraska Betting Trends
- Michigan has beaten the spread seven times in 18 games.
- The Wolverines have two wins ATS (2-1) as a 14.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- There have been 10 Michigan games (out of 18) that hit the over this season.
- Nebraska has 11 wins in 21 games against the spread this year.
- As a 14.5-point underdog or more, the Cornhuskers have one win ATS (1-2) this year.
- Nebraska has played 21 games this year, and 13 of them have gone over the total.
Michigan vs Nebraska Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Michigan: (-1600) | Nebraska: (+860)
- Spread: Michigan: -14.5 (-110) | Nebraska: +14.5 (-110)
- Total: 144.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!