Michigan State vs Duke Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March Madness Round 2 Game (Mar. 20)
Michigan State vs Duke Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness West Region — Second Round
No. 7 Michigan State Spartans (23-12) vs. No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (29-6)
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2022
Time: 5:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Bon Secours Wellness Arena — Greenville, SC
Michigan State vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+220) | DUKE: (-275)
Spread: MSU: +6.5 (-110) | DUKE: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 144 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+20000) | DUKE: (+1400)
Michigan State vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Duke Blue Devils win (78.1%)
Michigan State vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke is 13-4 in 17 all-time head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
- Michigan State defeated Duke, 75-69, in their last meeting on Dec. 1, 2020.
- Michigan State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Duke is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Michigan State's last 10 games against Duke.
- Duke is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Michigan State.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.