Michigan State vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Michigan State Spartans (15-3, 6-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 24 Illinois Fighting Illini (13-5, 6-2 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center — Champaign, IL
Michigan State vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+190) | ILL: (-235)
Spread: MSU: +5.5 (-110) | ILL: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+3900) | ILL: (+2900)
Michigan State vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Illinois Fighting Illini win (70.0%)
Michigan State vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 64-60 in 124 all-time head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Michigan State defeated Illinois, 81-72, in their last meeting on Feb. 23, 2021.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Michigan State's last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Illinois' last 14 games.
- Michigan State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Illinois is 14-6 ATS in its last 20 home games against Michigan State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.