Michigan vs Maryland Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
By Larry Rupp
Michigan vs Maryland Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
No. 6 Michigan Wolverines (9-1, 6-1 Big Ten) vs. Maryland Terrapins (5-5, 2-5 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Maryland Stadium – College Park, MD
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Michigan vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-750) | MARY: (+490)
Spread: MICH: -14.5 (-112) | MARY: +14.5 (-108)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Michigan vs Maryland Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan wins (96.6%)
Michigan vs Maryland Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan is 8-1 straight up in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Michigan defeated Maryland, 38-7, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Michigan is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Maryland.
- The total has hit the over in six of Michigan's last seven away games.
- Maryland is 4-2 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Maryland's last six games against Michigan.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.