Miami vs NC State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Miami vs NC State Game Info
College Football Week 10
No. 11 Miami Hurricanes (5-1, 4-1 ACC) vs. NC State Wolfpack (4-2, 4-2 ACC)
Date: Friday, Nov. 6, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carter-Finley Stadium – Raleigh, NC
Miami vs NC State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-420) | NCST: (+310)
Spread: MIA: -10.5 (-112) | NCST: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (65%) | NCST: (35%)
Miami vs NC State Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Miami (67.3%) | NC State: (32.7%)
Miami vs NC State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated NC State, 27-13, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 19, 2016.
- Miami is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against NC State.
- Miami is 9-5-1 in the 15 all-time, head-to-head matchups against NC State.
- Miami defeated Virginia, 19-14, at home in Week 8.
- NC State lost to then-No. 14 North Carolina, 48-21, at home in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!