Miami (OH) vs Iowa Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 1 Game
Miami (OH) vs Iowa Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Miami Ohio Redhawks (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 20 Iowa Hawkeyes (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kinnick Stadium – Iowa City, IA
Miami (OH) vs Iowa Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: M-OH: (+1000) | IOWA: (-1700)
Spread: M-IOH: +22 (-110) | IOWA: -22 (-110)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: M-OH: 29% | IOWA: 71%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: M-OH: (+25000) | IOWA: (+15000)
Miami (OH) vs Iowa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This 2019 Week 1 meeting will be the fifth all-time matchup between these teams, with Iowa winning all four previous games.
- Iowa defeated Miami (OH), 45-21, at home in Iowa City in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Sept. 3, 2016.
- Miami (OH) has a 12-46 all-time, head-to-head record against Big Ten opponents.
- Iowa has a 17-15-1 (W-L-D) all-time, head-to-head record against MAC opponents.
- Miami (OH) finished the 2018 college football season with a 6-6 record.
- Iowa finished the 2018 college football season with a 9-4 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.