Miami vs Iowa State Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 25 NCAA Tournament Game
By Duel Staff
The Miami Hurricanes versus the Iowa State Cyclones is on the Sweet Sixteen schedule for Friday. Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Miami vs Iowa State Point Spread
Miami is favored by 2.5 points over Iowa State. Miami is -114 to cover the spread, with Iowa State being -106.
Miami vs Iowa State Over/Under
The over/under for Miami-Iowa State on March 25 is 133.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Miami vs Iowa State Moneyline
Miami is a -146 favorite on the moneyline, while Iowa State is a +122 underdog.
Miami vs Iowa State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire. Predictions are not yet available but will be updated here.
Miami vs Iowa State Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 20 times in 35 games.
- The Hurricanes have an ATS record of 9-11-1 as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- Miami has seen 20 of its 35 games go over the point total.
- Iowa State is 19-14-0 against the spread this season.
- As 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Cyclones are 13-5 against the spread.
- There have been 15 Iowa State games (out of 34) that hit the over this season.
Miami vs Iowa State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Miami: (-146) | Iowa State: (+122)
- Spread: Miami: -2.5 (-114) | Iowa State: +2.5 (-106)
- Total: 133.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)